Both of our brand new facilities had an incredible expectation of cleanliness prior to the pandemic. We’ve doubled-down an our commitment to cleanliness and safety and have been diligently researching and preparing for our reopening.
Here are just a handful of the safety protocols we have put in place to keep you safe when you workout with us:
- Limiting class sizes to only 5 reformers at each studio. The studios look enormous with only 5 machines and every class will feel like a semi-private session!
- Our instructors will be maintaining 6 feet of social distancing whenever possible
- Staggering class times by 15 minutes to allow for disinfecting between classes.
- Increasing our deep cleaning regiment by 6x our normal operations with EPA-approved, hospital grade, disinfectants
- Sanitizing the bathrooms continuously throughout the day
- Providing ample hand sanitizer throughout the studio
- Installing new, touch-free tablets at each studio for payment
- Providing disinfectant wipes and sprays for clients and instructors to use as needed before and after class
- Installing cough-shields on our front desks (to be installed the week of June 22nd)
- Front desk staff will be required to wear masks at all times
- Instructors will be required to wear masks anytime a 6 ft distance with clients is not feasible
More on Air Purification
The most common transmission of COVID-19 is through the air. As such, we’d like you meet our new best friend and secret weapon – The Molekule Air Mini.
These devices may look cute, but they are the real deal. Molekule’s proprietary technology, Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO), works at the molecular level to destroy pollutants and this technology is FDA 510(k) approved to kill SARS-CoV-2, the COVID-19 virus. This technology is being used in larger Molekule devices to keep our front-line hospital workers safe from the virus. Learn more about this impressive technology here.
Each studio will be equipped with at least three Molekule Air Minis, and when turned on together at their highest setting, can fully recycle and purify the air in the studio IN JUST 15 MINUTES!
What to Expect When You Visit (PLEASE READ)
Aside from the many studio safety protocols above, we also want your help in keeping our studio as safe as possible. As per the CDC Guidelines, once we reopen we will be:
- Taking temperature checks at the door for all clients and staff members
- Asking all clients to complete a health screening questionnaire
- Highly recommending that all clients wear masks at all times in the studio
- Requiring all clients bring their own towels and mats
- Requiring that any congregating be done outside of the studio — I know we all want to catch up (us included!), but please do so outside of the studio
- Requesting that all clients thoroughly wipe down their machines after
- Requesting that you maintain a safe distance from staff and clients at all times